OpenHackademy, The Open Source Digital School
The Open Source Digital School
The project was born from a simple observation: the market is actively looking for technical skills specific to open source software and too few training courses of this type exist! Yet open source is essential today for the digital security and independence of French companies, and is at the heart of all the innovations and positive synergies of digital.
As a committed company, LINAGORA has always been keen to share its know-how on opensource and to participate in the development of its territory. The idea is therefore to meet the recruitment needs present in particular in the wider area of La Défense, while promoting the professional integration of people far from employment.
Certifying & free
Open source is present in all business sectors and in the major IT innovation sectors: cloud, big data, mobility and web.
We accept applications throughout the year!
We are committed to:
- Fostering the professional integration of people far from employment
- Meet significant recruitment needs
- Capitalize on key digital technologies
Breaking codes to promote return to employment
- 50% of young people far from employment or without qualifications
- 95% professional integration after training
- At least 30% women
Quality training that is free and accessible to all
- Technical approach and business simulation
- Promotion of 12-20 people
- 4 months of training at La Defense
- + 2 months of internship
A strong corporate involvement
- Training at the Defense .
- Training courses offered by partner companies
- Internship opportunities
- Hiring opportunities
Look at the video for corporate partners
Nos 2 formations
4 months of training / 2 months of internship / 95% return to employment
1. Qualifying Web Developer / CMS Training
Multi-site management, use of GIT and introduction to agile methods.
2. DevOps intro Cloud Qualifying Training
Learnings: Algorithms, Linux Basics, Advanced Linux, Version Control and Development Environment, Networks, LDAP Directory, Messaging Technologies, Monitoring, Scheduling and Reporting, Security, Automation with Ansible Docker + introduction to docker compose and Kubernetes.
Preparation for LPI 101 DevOps and certification at the end of the course.